Online review submissions at MassageClub.ca are a key component for both the customer and the massage therapists they review. Please abide by the following guidelines and standards, so we can keep the published reviews in our community accurate and fair.
Customer Guidelines and Standards
· You must be 18 years of age or older to post a review.
· The review must be a first-hand account of your personal experience with the therapist.
· Please only post (1) review per therapist.
· Do not include abusive language such as profanity or anything sexually explicit.
· Reviews must not contain spam, surveys, contests or any other advertising materials.
· Do not include any personal information or messages.
· Any irrelevant content or reviews not adhering to these guidelines will be deleted by MassageClub.ca
· All reviews become the property of MassageClub.ca
Therapist Guidelines and Standards
· Therapists must not review their own service and are discouraged from reviewing any colleagues.
· Please respond to any customer feedback in a positive and respectful manner.
· MassageClub.ca will not delete any valid reviews of any therapist even if they are negative, so long as the review falls within our posting guidelines.
· Keep the identity of any customer review private when addressing any concern.
· If you believe someone posted a fraudulent review of your service that is a direct infraction of our review posting policy or an infringement on your rights, please notify us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org
MassageClub.ca Guidelines and Standards
· All reviews published on MassageClub.ca are the sole opinions of the individual reviewer and not of MassageClub.ca or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees or other representatives.
· MassageClub.ca does not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or any therapist response and is not affiliated with any of the therapists listed or reviewers submitting comment.
· By submitting review or response on MassageClub.ca by electronic mail, or postings on this website, you acknowledge and agree the submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary and that we may at our discretion provide attribution of your comments or reviews.
· MassageClub.ca is not responsible and assumes no liability for any electronic mail, or review submission posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is MassageClub.ca liable for any defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity or profanity contained in any electronic mail, or review submission posted.
· If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in any submission, you hereby declare that you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the submissions; and you forever release MassageClub.ca, and its successors, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against MassageClub.ca by virtue of any such moral rights.
· To report any violation of any of these guidelines and standards, please contact MassageClub support: email@example.com